People with passion for work and a desire to develop skills are the lifeblood of any organization. Individuals that go the distance despite obstacles that defeat most people are a rare type of person. They inspire us and teach us that you should never give up.
Ramona Pierson survived a horrific accident that put her in a coma and left her unable to see, speak or walk. Despite these circumstances, she persevered and is now the CEO of Declara, a company that helps people attain their goals in life. This course is about inspiration, learning and personal achievement.
Who Should Attend
People who want to learn how to constructively face challenges at workplace or in personal life.
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Ramona Pierson, CEO of Declara.
- Learning how to overcome obstacles
- Challenges and failures as new beginnings and opportunities
- Focusing on what you believe in and love
- Overcoming difficulties by setting small achievable goals
- Focus on your strengths
- Embracing Challenges
- The Challenge: Life Changing Event
- The Journey: Coma To Life
- Road To Recovery: Taking Small Steps
- Developing Grit
- Gaining Control: Building A Career Again
- Identifying Hidden Opportunities
- Ways To Success
- Personal Mission
- Advice For Young People
- Case Study
- CategoryPersonal Effectiveness
- Duration32 min
- CompetenciesSelf MotivationPositive Approach
Ramona Pierson CEO - Declara