Research says 70 percent of change initiatives in organizations do not succeed according to expectations. Change within an organization is inevitable and necessary for growth and survival in a complex business world. If you are the leader of an organization and responsible for leading change, you are also going to be responsible for dealing with disruption within the company, possible resistance from employees, and cost issues while continuing to grow your business. Change is hard, but knowing how to plan for and manage it effectively is crucial to continued business success.
This course presents perspectives of change management experts who have been through the entire process of change, know issues that crop up, and have the knowledge to handle organizational transformations effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Business Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Team Managers
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with leading change management experts.
- Leadership approach to implementing change
- Welcome risk, make mistakes, learn from failure, and overcome challenges
- Measuring the impact of change initiatives and programs
- Dealing with resistance
- Approaches To Follow
- Leadership Engagement And People Accountability
- Championing The Change
- Handling Resistance
- Reasons For Resistance
- Leadership Approach To Engaging Employees
- Mistakes And Challenges
- Mistakes To Avoid During Implementation
- Implementing Large Scale Changes
- Measuring The Impact
- Using Metrics To Manage Effectively