There is more to selling than making a pitch and hoping to make a sale. An understanding of customer psychology is always part of successful selling. Sales professionals need to understand how to develop a relationship with customers and listen to the right clues. Dealing with rejection is an issue all sales professionals must come to terms with. They must also learn to move on after rejection.
Joe Ilvento, CLO and Worldwide Director of Talent Development for CommVault Systems, shares his passion for selling and teaching others the art of selling, including respecting customers and ensuring their needs are served. He is the author of License to Serve: Beyond Selling that details skills successful sales professionals must develop to meet their customer’s needs effectively.
In this course, you will learn nuances of sales techniques and how to look at sales rejection positively. The strategies and tools outlined in this course can be utilized by anyone, irrespective of whether they are in the business of selling products and services or their “customer” is a co-worker, member of a community, board of directors, an employee, or a member of senior management.
Who Should Attend
- Business Heads
- Sales Managers
- Pre-Sales Managers
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Joe Ilvento, CLO and Director of Talent Development for CommVault Systems.
- The importance of building value
- How to develop a relationship of trust with your customers
- How to listen for cues to close a sale
- Practical suggestions for dealing with hostile or indifferent potential customers
- Building Value
- Importance Of Building Value
- Building Credibility And Generating Trust
- Overcoming Barriers
- Managing Hostility
- Dealing Wth Rejections
- Handling Instant Gratification
- Using The Right Sales Tools
- Bite-Size Presentations
- Closing The Sale
- Become A Customer Champion
- Duration30 min
- CompetenciesOvercoming BarriersClient Acquisition
Joe Ilvento CLO - CommVault